The sexiest celebrities instagram posts shown on this blog hourly! Celebrities are elected by hot ratings and popularity on instagram. Check them out!
Friday, April 29, 2016
coco Instagram : Starting to see some of my features come through on @babychanelnicole .I really wanted her to have my eyes.✔ Also that cute little dimple in her chin she has(which I hated mine when I was growing up because no one seemed to have one.)✔ My small feet ( she's 5 months & she still can't wear her shoes yet so I got to fake her wearing shoes with big socks)✔ My tiny ears, my lips with the deep cupid bow and my really fair skin.. (When I don't tan I have like vampire white skin).. ✔✔✔ There's more features but thats good for now.. Everything else is all daddy (Just when Chanel is finally starting to show some features of mine she smiles & then she's daddy's twin) - April 29, 2016 at 11:02PM
View hot Instagram pics by coco - April 29, 2016 at 11:02PM
Etiketler:
coco instagram photos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
View hot Instagram pics by anastasiaashley - September 08, 2014 at 04:24PM
-
View hot Instagram pics by coco - February 04, 2016 at 06:55PM
-
View hot Instagram pics by heyitsaprilagain - June 05, 2015 at 04:15AM
-
View hot Instagram pics by kendalljenner - August 17, 2015 at 11:39PM
-
View hot Instagram pics by juliproven - March 03, 2016 at 10:04PM
-
View hot Instagram pics by esraceydaersoy - February 02, 2016 at 12:37PM
-
View hot Instagram pics by cindyprado - January 11, 2016 at 12:03AM
-
View hot Instagram pics by melanieiglesias - February 06, 2016 at 02:48AM
-
View hot Instagram pics by esraceydaersoy - February 02, 2016 at 01:33PM
-
View hot Instagram pics by cindyprado - December 03, 2015 at 09:44PM
No comments:
Post a Comment