Sunday, February 28, 2016

melanieiglesias Instagram : My hair wouldn't curl for the longest time because I always straightened my hair with flat irons. Those change the curl of your natural hair. I had to go on a "hair diet" and only use minimal heat when styling my hair. I had to stop using keratin treatments, etc. and just go au natural for a long time before my curls came back. I haven't even colored it. It's in our nature to always want what we don't have so we do these seemingly harmless things to change our look up and then destroy what was naturally given to us. Learn to love what you have. It suits you better and it's better than looking like a carbon copy of everyone else 😌. Trends are dumb, they make everyone look the same. Embrace what makes you YOU. Wish I'd always done that. - February 29, 2016 at 01:00AM

View hot Instagram pics by melanieiglesias - February 29, 2016 at 01:00AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts