Friday, January 29, 2016

melanieiglesias Instagram : You guys have no idea just how deep our friendship is. You see how much fun we have but that's it. You don't see how many times this woman has been there for me in my moments of weakness, times where I would have completely fallen apart without her being there for me... or the time she helped me move twice in one summer with no one else's help... I can go on and on but some things have to be taken to the grave 😂. The point is, it's easy to be friends with someone when all is going well for them but this beautiful woman has been there for me through the good, bad and the ugly. She's my truest friend and I'm so blessed God knew how much I'd value and admire her as a person. I LOVE YOU @lisaaramos! The best is yet to come. I owe everything to you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉 - January 29, 2016 at 09:32PM

View hot Instagram pics by melanieiglesias - January 29, 2016 at 09:32PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts